A popular misconception is to avoid sugar of any sort, particularly white sugar, but you can also enjoy desserts with the proper diet plan. Following below tips can prove right diet hacks for you:
1. Avoid eating fruit sauces or preserves; they contain sweeteners, even harmful preservatives.
2. Avoid bottled fruit drinks, canned fruits, as they’re artificially sweetened.
3. Instead of eating large parts, try to eat small amounts at regular intervals.
4. Avoid high-calorie foods including pizza, burgers, hotdogs, etc. Make your custom burgers full-grain or lean meat with ample lettuce.
5. Make your pizza with homemade sausages. The sausages on the market contain high sodium, which is bad for heart health.
6. Never miss breakfast or food. This is very important since it can lead to fatality in all people regardless of diabetes or disorders.
7. As fish are rich in proteins, it is good to have fish in the diabetic diet. Moreover, as it does not have sugars, they don’t have GI.