A certain amount of sleep is the basic requirement of our body which if sacrificed for a long time may result in detrimental effects on our health. Thus, one of the most important things you can do for overall health and well-being is: sleep.
Healthy sleep helps in slowing down the ageing cycle and risk of illness and diseases. Let us see how your body benefits while you are asleep:
· It helps to form a path in your brain for better learning and memory.
· It regulates hormones levels (those responsible for metabolism and stress)
· Lowers the risk of injury with improved physical performance.
· Helps significantly in improving overall stamina and strengthens the immune system.
· Can improve productivity with better focus and creativity.
· Helps regulate and process emotions and to make better decisions.