Even though diabetes cannot be cured completely, it can always be controlled by taking some imperative measures. These measures can be simple lifestyle changes that help you in the long-run.
Here are some ways in which you can control
1. Exercise: Daily physical activity not only helps you with your physical appearance, but it also helps you become healthier, feel better, and avoid chronic diseases.
2. Stay Hydrated: This is one of the easiest ways to stay healthy and avoid health problems, yet we fail to do it.
3. A Well-Balanced Diet: Make sure to have a healthy, fiber-rich diet and control your carb intake to reduce blood sugar levels.
4. Good-Quality Sleep: To keep your diabetes in control, make sure to get at least 8 hours of sound sleep every night.
5. Control Stress: For diabetic patients, stress may result in high and uncontrollable blood sugar levels.