Anxiety and anger share a ton of domain.
The two feelings cause physical symptoms by discharging powerful hormones into your blood circulation system. Both can be triggered by everyday experiences. What's more, both can be either improved or intensified by your thought patterns.
How can one manage anger and anxiety?
- Physical exercise
- Mindfulness practice
- Breathing exercises
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
Talk with a doctor if:
- Friends, family, or coworkers have expressed concern about your handling of anger or anxiety.
- Episodes of anger or anxiety are frequent and intense.
- You express anger in verbally or physically aggressive ways.
- You feel your anxiety is interfering with your ability to function or to enjoy your life.
Read more about these two emotions and understand how to manage them in detail.