Dr. Devanshi, a leading dermatologist, is quoting her valuable insights on night time hair care. She states that the dream of healthy hair that can be turned into reality with proper hair care. In completely home doable tips, she sheds light on the do’s and don’ts of the daily night-time hair care routine.
Here's how you can indulge in night-time hair care routine:
- Understanding your scalp to act accordingly
- Detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb
- Tie your hair with a loose ponytail or loose bun
- Prefer oiling overnight, only if you have dry scalp
- People with dry scalp can go for Coconut oil or Castor oil
- Those with oily scalp should use Avocado oil on hair tips
- Use silk pillow to avoid hair breakage
- Avoid washing hair before sleeping
Just make sure to follow these tips suggested by Dr. Devanshi into your night time routine.