While most skin disorders are minor, others can indicate a more serious issue. Learning about proper skin care and treatment for skin disorders can be very important for skin health.
Follow these tips to prevent infectious skin disorders:
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently.
- Avoid sharing eating utensils and drinking glasses with other people.
- Avoid direct contact with the skin of other people who have an infection.
- Clean things in public spaces, such as gym equipment, before using them.
- Don’t share personal items, such as blankets, hairbrushes, or swimsuits.
- Sleep for at least seven hours each night.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a nutritious diet.
- Use moisturizer.
Moreover, if you'd like to know further here's everything on skin disorders.