Your body doesn't store zinc, so you have to eat enough consistently to guarantee you're meeting your everyday necessities.
Best foods that are high in Zinc:
1. Meat is an excellent source of zinc
2. Shellfish are healthy, low-calorie sources of zinc.
3. Legumes like chickpeas, lentils and beans all contain substantial amounts of zinc.
4. Seeds are a healthy addition to your diet and can help increase your zinc intake.
5. Eating nuts such as pine nuts, peanuts, cashews and almonds can boost your intake of zinc.
6. Dairy foods like cheese and milk provide a host of nutrients, including zinc.
7. Eggs contain a moderate amount of zinc and can help you meet your daily target.
8. Dark chocolate contains reasonable amounts of zinc.