DigiQure E-Clinic: Saving lives, Saving HOPES!

As we consider the past when doctors were astrologers, historians, philosophers, artists, etc, one can think that to be a doctor requires a great deal of science yet in addition a tad bit of “magic”. On this National Doctor’s Day, we will talk how digiqure e-clinic is helping rural and semi-urban population.

Where does this magic come from? Or why does it compare with magic?

Well, all things considered, it is a result of being a complete individual attempting to help others by being understanding and mindful yet in addition proficient and prepared to give your best not just to save lives but to make them as good as possible.

There is not a single piece of evidence or the means to measure whether a doctor is good or bad. Patients need knowledge, but that is not all. They need someone who cares about people, not about illnesses.

It is genuinely simple to characterize in a couple of words what makes a decent legal advisor, a good writer, or a decent writer. For example, by saying that it is one who wins those really tough trials, who assembles the best constructions, or who composes moving novels. No more qualities would be absolutely necessary for these professions to behold. Conversely, to characterize what makes a good doctor is a rather difficult task.

A good doctor is not just the one:

  • who cures the most. Because in many specialties recovery is not a frequent outcome.
  • who makes the best diagnosis. Because in many cases of self limited or incurable disorders the precise and timely diagnosis does not make a great difference for the patient.
  • who knows more scientific facts.   Because in medical science ignorance is still rampant in several diseases.
  • who is gentle, compassionate, and honest with the patient. Because these qualities are often insufficient for an effective medical course of action.
  • who discovers a new fact or treatment. Because nowadays new information is only a small fraction of knowledge to be inserted in the enormous puzzle of biomedical research. 

A doctor can be defined as good only when he or she has as many as possible of the above attributes. Meanwhile, doctors simultaneously inspire total confidence in patients and daily renews the magical relationship. That itself constitutes good treatment for any kind of ailment and the best starting point for confronting all causes of pain and suffering. 

It is never-ending how much we can talk about how much all the doctors do for us. Since a child takes birth till all the various stages of life, he/she receives the incessant care from these specialists. Doctors often have to help patients make what could be a life-altering decision. The balancing act between scholarly research and statistics vs experience and gut instinct is the essence of the art of the practice of medicine.

Talking of some stats…

Uttar Pradesh is ranked second with 19,962 patients per doctor, which is followed by Madhya Pradesh (16,996). Delhi is better in terms of doctor-population ratio (1:2203), but it is still twice the ratio recommended by WHO⁽¹⁾. In the year 2017, 1.33 billion of Indian population is being served by 1.8 million registered medical graduates. So, the ratio is 1.34 doctors for 1,000 Indian citizens⁽²⁾.

Statistical analysis makes it clear that our country has less number of doctors. It is a well-known fact that 70% of Indian population resides in the rural areas while the rest 30% in the urban area. Despite a major chunk of the country’s population being predominantly rural, the proportion of doctors and nurses in rural areas are 34% and 33%, respectively. There are serious muddles related to their distribution across states and rural-urban settings⁽³⁾.

Thus, DigiQure e-clinic, an initiative towards connecting rural areas with Doctors across India and even abroad with minimal fees. Click here to know more about it. Being a health-tech firm, team DigiQure learns from you, doctors, that there is something inherently noble about helping people when they need it the most. It is spiritually rewarding to stand by all the doctors as their digital companions.

In this pandemic, the doctors, nurses and the medical staff are the warriors who are fighting this disease on the frontline and are putting their lives at risk to keep us safe. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it has been particularly hard on medical professionals. The hard work and dedication of the doctors since the start of the pandemic has been praise worthy.  In a bid to honor the frontline healthcare workers, team DigiQure salutes all the doctors and shows our deepest gratitude on this National Doctor’s Day, today. 

You all are the real heros! Humanity is ever grateful for your selfless dedication & commitment to gift people with Health & Hope. 

It will be our honor to become your digital companion in this noble journey.